Home ShaderMap 4

Download Failed : Not Possible to Connect

edited October 2019 in ShaderMap 4

Every time i get this msg when i'm trying to download the program....I need some help.
*My internet connection is good.

Comments

• Thanks for letting me know, I’ll test and get back to you asap
  • RSIRSI
    edited October 2019

I am able to access the download of ShaderMap through two different IP locations.

ShaderMap installer files are hosted on MediaFire, a cloud hosting platform. I wonder if this is being blocked somehow on your end. I've been meaning to move the hosting to a different server as MediaFire seems to be blocked on some networks.

If you can be patient, I will rebuild the installer and have a new one up by tomorrow today. I'll update this thread once that is done.

Thanks for letting me know,
    Neil

• I've updated the installer program and the local download configuration to use Rendering Systems controlled delivery. Please try to download ShaderMap again and let me know how it works.

https://shadermap.com/downloads/_software.php?v=4

All the best,
    Neil

• Thank you for responding i'll download now and get back to you when i'm done.

• Okay this one work fine i get an error msgs that pops up several times i was going to capture for you the msg to let you know but it was annoying so i get rid of that with antivirus issue. Then it just work fine and smooth.
    Thank you so much.