Home ShaderMap 4

ShaderMap 4.0.5 Crashes on Loading Large File

Hi there!
It's all in the subject. Just purchased the program, tried to load an old, big (10,000 x 10,000 pixels) jpg file... and the program crashes. No error messages other than the standard Windows 10 "ShaderMap 4 for Windows has stopped working" message.

Any suggestions? try to reinstall the program?

Thanks in advance for any response.

Comments

• Thanks for reporting this. I'm investigating and hopefully will have a fix in the next release.

Kind regards,
    Neil
  • Just an update. I've located the problem and will have it fixed in version 4.0.6, which will be released beginning of next week. Thanks again for reporting the issue and thank you for your patience on the fix.

Neil
  • Happy to hear that, and thank you for the quick response!

Looking forward for the update...
  • Another update. This issue has been fixed and will be included in the 4.0.6 update.

The update will be released on Monday the 27th of this month. The reason for the delay is that there were a number of bug reports that came in late in this development cycle and I want to have them all fixed before pushing the update. Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
    Neil
  • RSI wrote:
    Another update. This issue has been fixed and will be included in the 4.0.6 update.

The update will be released on Monday the 27th of this month. The reason for the delay is that there were a number of bug reports that came in late in this development cycle and I want to have them all fixed before pushing the update. Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
    Neil
    Thank you for the update, Neil! No problem in waiting, and the more bugs fixed, the better...

Bye
    Tom