Home ShaderMap Legacy

Question about ShaderMap 2's Licensing

ShaderMap 2 is available for just $39.95. That includes all version 2 updates plus 3 installations per seat license. Additional seats are only $19.95.

Does this mean that I can install on up to 3 machines and then I can no longer install it, or that up to three machines can use the license at the same time? If I want remove it from a computer or even just reformat a computer do I get one of my installs back? Sorry I am confused on the licensing.

Comments

• Up to three machines can use ShaderMap at the same time per seat. Just uninstall it from your computer to get your installs back.
  • RSI wrote:
    Up to three machines can use ShaderMap at the same time per seat. Just uninstall it from your computer to get your installs back.

Thanks for the reply, one more thing though, if I were to reformat my computer and I forgot to uninstall shadermap2 properly first is there any way to reset or get back that install?
  • Fabutan wrote:
    RSI wrote:
    Up to three machines can use ShaderMap at the same time per seat. Just uninstall it from your computer to get your installs back.

Thanks for the reply, one more thing though, if I were to reformat my computer and I forgot to uninstall shadermap2 properly first is there any way to reset or get back that install?

Yes, just contact me via the support email (support at shadermap.com) if you ever have any troubles.