Home ShaderMap Legacy

Seamless Textures

I've been using shadermap for a while now and I was curious if you are planning on developing an option to create seamless textures.

Comments

• jcue wrote:
    I've been using shadermap for a while now and I was curious if you are planning on developing an option to create seamless textures.

We have it on our list. It may show up as an add-on after Revision 2 is released.

Thanks for your feedback.
  • RSI wrote:
    jcue wrote:

We have it on our list. It may show up as an add-on after Revision 2 is released.

I have Seamless Texture Generator Pro, which I like, however the developer doesn't seem to be "developing" this application anymore.

http://www.seamlesstexturegenerator.com/testindex.html

They have a demo version which may give some ideas. It's a little bit different than the Photoshop "mirroring" method.

Integrating a seamless generation process into Shadermap would be a great addition, I think (maybe as a plugin?)

I've always been a proponent of specialized utilities, but the downside is remembering how to use them all efficiently. This would seem to me to be a great addition to Shadermap.
  • Thanks for the link...I'll check it out.
  • That's awesome to hear, as I agree it would make Shadermap, that much more useful to more users.

RSI wrote:
    jcue wrote: