Home ShaderMap Legacy

Export Shader by Batch?

is possible to know if i can exp cube shader by batch ?

thanks

Comments

• ShaderMap does not export shaders. It exports image maps. Maybe you could try rephrasing your question so that I can better understand what you are asking.
  • Sorry it's me ! i see import and i thinks by dream export
  • kilik's question does have me wondering:

Is it possible to save project settings and then apply those settings to an entire folder for ShaderMap2 to batch process normals, AOs, etc. to a user defined location?

Thanks for any reply.

Kelly
  • Kelly wrote:
    Is it possible to save project settings and then apply those settings to an entire folder for ShaderMap2 to batch process normals, AOs, etc. to a user defined location?

Hi Kelly,

Yes it is possible to batch process maps for any individual source map.

To start batch processing, select a source map that will be replaced with each batch source image. When a source map is selected and at least 1 map is setup for export the Batch button will become active. It is located next to the Save All button under the Map Grid and to the right. Clicking the Batch button will bring up a Windows Load File dialog. Navigate to and select multiple source images to batch then press Open.

The batch generated maps will be saved in the folder their source image is located.
  • Thanks Neil.

I have very much to learn :)