Home ShaderMap Legacy

Custom Suffix for File Naming During Saves

Hi,

Is there options or config script I can edit to change the way my files are named.
So I don't have to rename them again everytime I create the maps?

Cheers,
Hawkenfox

Comments

• Is there options or config script I can edit to change the way my files are named.

Not currently, at the moment each plugin defines the map suffix. I'm going to add an XML config file to the next version so the user can override plugin defined suffixes at startup.

For now you will have to continue renaming each file. The next release of ShaderMap is planned for the end of January.

Thanks for reminding me of this. People have been asking for this feature for some time and it needs to be done.
  • RSI wrote:
    Is there options or config script I can edit to change the way my files are named.

Not currently, at the moment each plugin defines the map suffix. I'm going to add an XML config file to the next version so the user can override plugin defined suffixes at startup.

For now you will have to continue renaming each file. The next release of ShaderMap is planned for the end of January.

Thanks for reminding me of this. People have been asking for this feature for some time and it needs to be done.

Yes glad to hear that. It's this sort of little thing that really adds up to be a major time waster.
    We will all be really thankful for it.
  • Just an update on this feature request.

Version 3.0.7 should be released on Monday February 1st, and will include the ability to override default project file names, suffixes, and directories (relative and absolute). The same script can also be used to override batch processed file names, directories, and suffixes.