Home ShaderMap Legacy

What does this symbol mean in a node?

I found that one of my nodes in the Project grid has a symbol on the bottom left corner. It's a black box with three white lines that sort of looks like an equal sign. I don't know how I got that to be there. What is that symbol, and what can I do to make that appear/disappear?

I tried to look at the docs in Main Interface -> Project Grid, but I couldn't find anything there. There's no filters on this node, and locking/unlocking the node doesn't do anything either. I did edit it in the Normal Editor.

Comments

• DragonautX wrote:
    I tried to look at the docs in Main Interface -> Project Grid, but I couldn't find anything there. There's no filters on this node, and locking/unlocking the node doesn't do anything either. I did edit it in the Normal Editor.

This symbol means there are layers from the Normal Editor on that node. I will update the documentation to explain the possible icons that can appear on each node.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
  • Cool, thank you. Also, how do I remove "base map" layers from the Normal Editor mode so the icon disappears? I tried to right click the "Base Map" layer containing the node layer, but "Delete Layer" is blocked out.
  • I found it. Even if the base layer can't be deleted in the Normal Editor, when you delete all other layers, the icon disappears.