Home ShaderMap Legacy

Color Map

Hi guys i was looking to buy Shadermap 3 but after using at a colleagues i noticed it does not export the color map when you select save all maps, also it does not include the color map when running the batch.

Is this the case or am not seeing something i know you can click save on the individual color but if you have a folder with over 100 images its not something i would like to do.

I love the way it outputs for all images

_DISP
_NORM
_SPEC

But there needs to be an option to output the color so its the same file type as the others.

Comments

• Hi Gary,

To export the color map when you save all maps, you first need to setup an export file location and file name for the source map. This is not done automatically though we are considering adding this as an option in a future release.

Select the source map in the Project Grid, click the Disk icon in the Map Controls bar. Click the Folder icon to set a save path for the map. Finally click the save button or the X button to close the dialog. Now when "Save All" is selected the source map will be exported.

Source Maps are not exported when Batch Processing. If you do want to export the Color Map when batch processing then I recommend adding the Albedo (Diff) map to the Project Grid and placing the source input on the Color Map (usually done by default). Setup up the Albedo save file path as described above. Only maps with a save file path are exported during batch processing.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Neil