Home ShaderMap News

ShaderMap 3.0.1 Released

What's New in ShaderMap 3?

There are a number of new features in ShaderMap 3.0.1 - Major features include: Baking Maps from 3D models, a Map Filter System, a vastly improved Project Grid, real displacement preview in the Material Visualizer, and a bunch of new maps. Below is a link to a list of each new feature and bug fix.

http://shadermap.com/docs/_whats_new.html

Download the demo version here.

ShaderMap 3 is available for just $49.95. That includes all version 3 updates plus 3 installations per seat license. Additional seats are only $29.95.

Existing customers can log in to upgrade to ShaderMap 3 for just $29.95.

Comments

• So is V2 not getting any updates? considering i bought it less than a month ago I would have thought I would have been offered an upgrade for the difference in what i payed!
  • Phoe wrote:
    So is V2 not getting any updates? considering i bought it less than a month ago I would have thought I would have been offered an upgrade for the difference in what i payed!

Hi there,

Version 2 received a number of updates over its 2 year run. This included a major overhaul of the Normal Editor and many other improvements and fixes.

I can understand your frustration and I will contact you via email to see if I can make things right for you.

Best regards,
    Neil
  • Thank you very much.
  • Great update! Thanks for all your work!
    Oh, I forgot to update my signature.
  • Thanks so much for the kind words. :)